Hopkinton Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
Youth Ski Program - High School
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Hopkinton Parks and Recreation Department is proud to offer another year of our ski program to the students of Hopkinton High School. The High School program is for Hopkinton residents from grades 9-12.
The High School ski program will meet every Sunday for a total of 6 trips beginning in January (with the exception of February 7th and 14th).
Parks and Rec is unable to provide transportation to and from the mountain this year due to Covid Safety restrictions. Participants' parents/guardians are responsible for driving their child to and from the mountain at our group's designated time. Details on drop off and pick up times and procedures will be provided prior to the start of the program.
View Carpool safety during Covid19 video HERE
Registration space is limited! Register early, don’t miss out!
Registration for Ski Club opens on Wednesday, October 28th, 2020. Registration is a two-step process. You must register for the program on HPR website, as well as purchase a Lift Badge from Wachusett, to be completely registered in the program. Deadline to complete both is December 1st (no exceptions).
Here’s how to register:
Choose the High School program. Cost of registration is $20.00. The Wachusett School Group Discount Code will be listed on your registration receipt.
Step 2: choose a or b
a. To purchase a School Group discounted lift badge:
Go to Wachusett Mountain website Use the Group Discount Code provided on your Parks and Rec registration receipt to connect your child to our program.
b. If you have a Wachusett Season pass and want to participate in the school ski program, you do NOT need to purchase a School Group Lift Badge.
You MUST register your child with the corresponding Hopkinton Wachusett program. How do I connect my child with a season pass to Hopkinton HS ski club? Follow the same instructions in step two (a.) and choose the last option "I already have a season pass."
Covid Compliance - An email will be sent out weekly with a reminder of our Covid Safety policy along with a Health questionnaire.
The Health questionnaire is required at drop off for each ski trip. Questionnaires will be collected upon check-in, for every trip, at the Base Lodge of Mt. Wachusett.
* Please be aware that adjustments to the program may need to be made based on any changes in state and local guidelines.
- Location: Parents drop off/pick up at Wachusett Mountain
- Times: 5:00 pm drop off -9:15 pm pick up
- Dates: Sundays, January 10, 17, 24, 31 February 21, 28, 2021 (excludes 2/7 and 2/14)
- Grades: 9-12
- HPR registration fee: $20
- Lift Ticket Fee: $131 until December 1st
- Optional items:
- 6 week ski or snowboard rental: $103
- 6 week helmet rental: $24
- 6 week one hour lesson: $71
HPR Refund Policy
- If you withdraw from a program at any time prior to two weeks before the program start date, you will receive an account credit good towards other Parks and Recreation programs. Account credits do not expire. Account credit will not be issued if the cancellation takes places within two weeks of the program start date. Cancellations due to a medical emergency will have the option to receive an account credit or a refund at any time with proper medical documentation. If a program is cancelled by Parks and Recreation, you will have the option to receive an account credit or a refund for that program. The processing fee associated with all credit card transactions will not be refunded.
- If a program is suspended due to a recommendation by the CDC or the State and local Dept. of Health, customers can elect to take a refund or a credit. Credits will have no expiration date and can be applied to any program and can be used for any member of your household.
- If a customer has registered for a program and elects not to attend a program due to safety concerns regarding COVID 19, they will be offered the option of a program credit, or a refund if requested prior to 2 weeks before the program's start date. This policy will remain in effect until December 31, 2020.
- Starting January 1, 2021 the new refund policy will be as follows: If a customer has registered for a program and elects not to attend a program due to safety concerns regarding COVID 19, they will be offered a program credit ONLY. This policy will remain in effect until June 30, 2021