Hopkinton Parks and Recreation
Register Now


Cori Form 
All coaches/counselors must fill out a new CORI each calendar year. Please print the form, fill it out and return to us at our office, 6 Walcott St - we will need to make a copy of your license. Please note, learner's permits are not accepted as ID, please bring your student ID.

Sign Request for the Town Common 
Acrobat reader can be used to fill in this form. Please sign and return to our office. 

Parks & Rec Facility Use Manual